Saturday, May 12, 2012

Tractor Birthday Cake

I was asked by a friend of mine if I could create a tractor birthday cake for her 3 year old son.  This was something I had never done before, but was so excited to take on the challenge and I am so glad I did!

The birthday boy loved it!!

In the creative process of designing this cake I decided to have a little fun and posted different pieces of the cake as I was putting it together to see if some of my friends and family could guess what I was making.

Here was the first photo clue. 

Here are some of the guesses that were made:
Cookie Monster with big cheeks
Tractor
Elmo
Train
Monster Truck

Here was photo clue #2.

 The guesses that came back included:
Monster Truck
House
Guitar
Tug Boat
Thor's Sledge Hammer from the movie
Cross Walk Sign

Here is the final product.


This was such a fun cake to make!


No comments:

Post a Comment