Monday, April 23, 2012

Like most of you, I have been crazy busy.  It is often hard to find the time to keep up with all the little "extras" we would like to.  My blog is one of many extras I wish I could devote more time too.  In any event here is a little peek at just a few fun things that have been keeping me busy!

Ladies Night Inn...

 Here is a display of a few mini cupcakes I made for an event created and hosted at a beautiful Inn.  To create this display, I wanted to encompass the elegance of this beautiful Inn along with fun and flair for the ladies enjoying their night out on the town.
 Pictured here are wedding cake cupcakes with vanilla bean buttercream frosting.  
A potential treat for brides to be.?
Here are Champagne sparkle cupcakes.  The perfect addition to almost any celebration!

**The photographs on this posting were taking by the amazing Jen Wolsey of 
Jennifer Wolsey photography.**

No comments:

Post a Comment